Get festive with this amazing gift, whether it’s for a teacher or loved one it will be a hit!!
This deluxe choc chip cookie in a jar mix is so simple and easy to make, not to mention way these cookies smell when they come out the oven – get ready for your neighbours to come knocking on the door for some!
- Remove the chocolate chips and roughly chop.
- Gently remove the sugar and set aside.
- Pour melted butter into a mixing bowl and whisk in the sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla essence + egg and whisk together for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate and cover with a plate to set aside in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper. Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop cookie mix out and place onto the tray.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool and dip into a cup of tea!