With winter in full swing, I’m all about hot drinks and cookies! Whether I am reading a good book or snuggled up on the couch with a blanky binge-watching series they are the perfect addition.
I am also completly obsessed about dark choc + PB + salt in one mouthful, who’s with me?
These cookies are also refined sugar-free and can be made vegan by replacing the eggs with a flax egg or egg replacer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking tray with some baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs / egg replacer mix the peanut butter + coconut sugar + protein powder + vanilla paste.
- Using wet hands scoop a tablespoon of the mixture out and roll into balls, the mixture will be sticky so keep a bowl of water close by to keep your hands wet.
- Place onto baking tray leaving 2-3 cm in between each cookie.
- Press down using a spoon and bake in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 – 60 seconds or over the stove and dunk cookies into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with salt and grab your hot drink, see ya on the couch!
Quick Tip: if the spoon sticks to the cookies when pressing them down dip the spoon on the bowl of water between each cookie.
The Refillery is an exciting, new planet-friendly grocer offering a stylish, convenient, PLASTIC-FREE, ‘weigh-and-pay’ shopping experience that helps you to stock and re-stock your pantry with the highest quality, ethically-sourced products without all that wasteful packaging normally associated with a trip to the grocery store.
Did you make these? Share the love with me @life.with.lorna
. . . .