This homemade red curry paste is a must-have for all curries! It’s so easy to make and has quality ingredients with no preservatives.
I personally prefer making homemade sauces etc so I can ensure only the best produce is used and put into my body…all about clean food!
- 3 bell peppers / picanto peppers
- 2 tbsp chilli flakes (adjust to taste)
- 2 shallots
- 1 tsp garlic
- 4 cm fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a Omniblend high-speed blender and blend to make a smooth puree.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for 3 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
This recipe has been prepared with an Omniblend I high speed commercial blender available online and through selected stores https://omniblend.co.za
. . . .
Please tag me in all your creations, I would love to see them!
. . . .