I’m no pro at meal prepping (I’m actually terrible lol) but I like having some healthy snacks in the kitchen to avoid reaching for the unhealthy convenient snacks OTG.
These no-bake granola bars are super easy, vegan and gluten free! They even make best friends with a cup of coffee hehe!
- Using a small sauce pan melt the peanut butter, vegan hunny, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- In a large mixing bowl add the granola and pour over the melted mixture.
- Mix to cover and combine well.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking tray or load tin depending on desired thickness.
- Press down with the palms of your hands and place into the fridge overnight or into the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut into bars and store in an airtight container for 4 – 5 days.